Foundations of Biodynamic Osteopathy – Richard Metliss D.O.
Type of Course
Scheduled offerings are subject to change or cancellation based on enrollment. Faculty reserve the right to deny course enrollment to any individual.
COURSE CONTENT & THEMES:
- Synchronising with the patient & afferent palpation/sensing
- The nature of the observer, our observer and looking at where we are observing from & divided attention.
- Periosteum of the bone, sensing the bones envelope.
- The embryological origin of bone & periosteum.
- Motion permitted, the functional motion testing of Dr. Jealous.
- BMT, its origins from BLT thinking and BMT models development by Dr. Jealous
- The Three Circles, Dr. Jealous map of the Biodynamic model.
- Rebalancing, its development by Dr. Sutherland and his study group. Why it was needed and how it manages treatment side effects.
- Introducing Motion Present & Neutral, key motifs of Phase 1.
- Introduction to Biodynamic Embryology & the importance of Dr. Blechschmidt’s work and its place in the development of Biodynamic Osteopathy
Please register with Richard Metliss D.O. at firstname.lastname@example.org